If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industries Bhd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industries Bhd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industries Bhd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industries Bhd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industry Bhd. (Daibochi) is a flexible packaging solutions provider. The company designs, manufactures and distributes plastic based packaging materials such as sachets, packages and bags, among others. It also provides package labeling services for various applications such as food, beverage, FMCG, pharmaceutical and industrial uses. The company's clients include Nestle, Kraft, Unilever, Tesco, the British American Tobacco Group, Cadbury, Chipster and First Choice, among others. It operates through its subsidiaries including Daibochi Australia Pty. Ltd, Daibochi Land Sdn. Bhd, Daibochi Technology Sdn. Bhd and Stable Development Sdn. Bhd. Daibochi is headquartered in Melaka, Malaysia.