If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Canadean's "Jolly Board Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth
information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains
a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios,
key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "Jolly Board Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Jolly Board Ltd." along
with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Jolly Board Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s
Jolly Board Ltd. (Jolly board) is a fiberboard manufacturer based in
India. The company offers products such as, bitumen impregnated softboard, plain
softboard, laminated softboard, and painted softboard in various thickness and
multiple surface textures. It also provides non-combustible and acoustical
ceiling tiles. Jolly board products are applicable in ceiling, pinboards, wall
panels and partitions, notice boards, floor underlay, glassware packaging,
external wall cladding, traffic surfaces, internal surfaces, roofs and floor
finishes, building superstructures, reinforced concrete structures, expansion
strips, industrial flooring, and internal finishes. The company exports its
products to the Middle East countries. It was formerly known as Anil Hardboards
Ltd. Jolly Board is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.