If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Boryung Medience Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods -
Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data
about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview,
key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description,
company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as competitive
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "Boryung Medience Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Boryung
Medience Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
(growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business
information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history,
major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Boryung Medience
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and
external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Boryung Medience Corporation (Boryung Medience) is one of the leading
providers of baby care products in Korea. The company is specialized in
developing mother and baby care products ranging from nursing products, baby
skin care, hygiene living goods, baby and children wear to special baby
products. These products are marketed under various brands such as NUK, Dr.ato,
Pureganic, 24-7, Heartien, B&B, I-MOM, Kewpie, Skiphop, JJ Cole, and Salva among
others. In addition, the company principally operates its import and export
activities through its partners across China, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, the US and
France. Boryung Medience is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.