If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Chesapeake Corporation: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chesapeake Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chesapeake Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chesapeake Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chesapeake Corporation (Chesapeake) is a multi packaging solutions provider based in the UK. The company primarily produces and markets a wide range of paper and plastic packaging products along with packaging equipment. The product portfolio includes folding cartons, spirally wound composite tubes, leaflets, labels, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) bottles, closures and containers, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles, performs and other paper and paperboard packaging products. These products find applications in diverse markets including pharmaceutical, healthcare, food and beverage, agrochemicals and other specialty chemicals. Geographically, the company's operations span across Europe, Asia and North America. Chesapeake is headquartered in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, the UK.