If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Promens hf: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Promens hf"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Promens hf" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Promens hf"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Promens hf (Promens) is a plastics manufacturer based in Iceland. The company principally offers a wide range of plastic packaging products such as containers, bins and boxes, tanks, bottles, pallets, connectors, covers, jars, pots, canisters, systems, vials, politainers, jerry cans, frost boxes, and components. It utilizes various production techniques such as blow molding, thermoforming and injection molding and rotational molding to manufacture its products. These products cater to various markets including agriculture, aquaculture, automotive, chemical, electrical, environment, fishing, food and beverage, healthcare, household, logistics, marine, personal care, pharmaceutical, and recreation, industries. The company operates 41 manufacturing facilities across the Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. Promens is headquartered in Kopavogur, Iceland.