If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Mivisa Envases S.A.U.: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mivisa Envases S.A.U."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mivisa Envases S.A.U." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mivisa Envases S.A.U."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mivisa Envases S.A.U. (Mivisa) is a metal packaging company based in Spain. The company principally manufactures tinplate cans for the packaging of food products such as fruits and vegetables, and fish and meat. Its product offerings include two piece and three piece cans, easy open ends, regular ends, peel-off and Mivisa caps. Mivisa operates 10 production plants in Spain, Hungary, the Netherlands, Morocco and Peru. In addition, it develops commercial relationships with international customers for the supply of cans and easy open ends in Portugal, Morocco and France, North and South America, Southeast Asia and other European countries Mivisa is headquartered in Murcia, Spain.