If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Loparex Group: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Loparex Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Loparex Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Loparex Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Loparex Group (Loparex) is a provider of flexible packaging solutions in the Netherlands. Its product offerings include an array of silicone-coated, poly-coated papers, and films, blown films and silicone release liners. The company markets its products under Lopasil, Polyslik, Primeliner and Filmplus brands. These products are used in a wide range of pressure sensitive adhesive applications that include graphic arts, labels, medical, hygiene, tapes and industrial processes. Additionally, the company distributes its products through a world-wide sales network. The company's production and service facilities are located close to customers' manufacturing sites in Asia, Europe and North America. Its manufacturing capabilities include film blowing, extrusion coating, silicone coating, printing and slitting, specialized finishing and packaging options and pilot laboratories. Loparex is headquartered in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands.