If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Lannen Tehtaat Oyj : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company
Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about
the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key
facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company
history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company
locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "Lannen Tehtaat Oyj"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lannen
Tehtaat Oyj" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
(growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business
information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history,
major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lannen Tehtaat Oyj"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and
external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Apetit Oyj (Apetit), previously Lannen Tehtaat Oyj, is a food
processing company based in Finland. The company primarily offers frozen foods
including frozen vegetables, fruits, ready meals, potato products, pizzas,
soups, patties and steaks, various seafood products, oilseeds, grains, expeller,
vegetable oil, and animal feedstuffs. These products are marketed under the
brands of Apetit, Kotimaiset, Dronningholm, Neito and Mildola to retailers,
foodservice companies and food manufacturers across Norway, Germany, Sweden and
other countries. Apetit operates through its production and farming facilities
in Finland, Norway and Sweden and grain procurement facilities in Russia,
Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. The company is headquartered in