If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"PT Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk (FajarPaper) is a provider of paper packaging solutions. The company primarily manufactures packaging paper using 100.00% recycled paper. Its product portfolio includes Fajar Board coated duplex boards; Fajar Medium fluting papers, and Fajar Liner packaging papers. These products find applications in diverse markets such as household goods and personal care, food and beverage, electronics, toys, automotive and footwear markets. The company operates five paper machines with an installed production capacity of 120,000 ton annually in Cikarang Barat in West Java and runs two power plants, incinerator and wastewater treatment system to support the paper machines. The company has presence in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. FajarPaper is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.