If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Ohishi Sangyo Co., Ltd. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ohishi Sangyo Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ohishi Sangyo Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ohishi Sangyo Co., Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ohishi Sangyo Co, Ltd (Ohishi) is a packaging goods and materials manufacturing company based in Japan. The company offers several paper packaging products such as pulp mould, plastic film, paper bags and corrugated board products. It operates 10 manufacturing plants including five pulp mould plants, two plastic films plants, two paper bags plants and one corrugated board plant located in Japan, China and Malaysia. In addition, the company operates 19 offices across Japan and Singapore. It principally operates through three subsidiaries: Dalian Ohishi Packaging Co., Ltd., Axis Co., Ltd., and Core Pax (M) Sdn. Bhd. Ohishi is headquartered in Kitakyushushi, Fukuoka, Japan.