If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Polyplex (Thailand) Public Company Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Polyplex (Thailand) Public Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Polyplex (Thailand) Public Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Polyplex (Thailand) Public Company Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Polyplex (Thailand) Public Company Limited (PTL) is a manufacturer and distributor of polyester thin film based in Thailand. The product portfolio includes thermal lamination films such as BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) films, PET (polyethylene terephthalate) thermal lamination films and metalized lamination films. Furthermore, it offers transparent films, high adhesion and barrier films, ultra clear films, matte films and co-extruded films under the brand Sarafil. The company offers its products to packaging, industrial, electrical, magnetic media, and imaging markets. As of March 31, 2012, it operated 10 manufacturing plants across Thailand. Currently, the company operates as a subsidiary of Polyplex Corporation Ltd. PTL is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.