If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Canadean's "Malaysia Packaging Industry Berhad - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Malaysia Packaging Industry Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Malaysia Packaging Industry Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Malaysia Packaging Industry Berhad"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Malaysia Packaging Industry Berhad (Maypak) is a manufacturer and supplier of packaging products. The company offers retort pouch, dairies packaging, condom packaging, beverage packaging, medical packaging, frozen foods packaging, seasoning packaging and snack packaging. Its product portfolio includes foil, film, v-pouch packaging, multi-layer packaging, laminated packaging, and others. Maypak uses raw materials including aluminum foil, solvent, cellophane, BOPP film, polyester film, MG poster paper, art paper, metallized film, surlyn resin. The company provides services such as gravure printing, extrusion lamination, dry lamination, slitting and bag making. It operates as a subsidiary of Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd. Maypak is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.