If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Dukat d.d. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile,
SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the
company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,
major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company
history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries
as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "Dukat d.d."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dukat d.d."
for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
(growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business
information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history,
major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dukat d.d."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and
external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dukat d.d. (Dukat) manufactures and distributes dairy products. Its
product portfolio comprises fresh milk, cheeses, fermented products, butter,
desserts, functional dairy products, creams and sauces, among others. Dukat's
products also have strong presence across Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Serbia, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, and Macedonia. The company markets its
products under various brands such as SenSia, Dukat, Sirela, Galbani, President,
Ideal Sipka, MIG, LaDorna, and KIM. Its product assortment is available in over
27,000 stores across Southeastern Europe. The company operates as a subsidiary
of Lactalis Group. Dukat is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia.