If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Constantia Packaging AG: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Constantia Packaging AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Constantia Packaging AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Constantia Packaging AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH (Constantia Flexibles) is a multi packaging solutions provider. The company principally produces and markets a wide variety of plastic, metal and paper packaging products. Its product portfolio includes cup sealing systems, wrap-around labels, sachets, capsule systems, light weight aluminum packaging systems, blister packs and bags, and labels. These products cater to dairy, confectionary, process food, pharmaceuticals and health care, and beverage markets. Furthermore, the company operates 42 production facilities spread across Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. It operates as a subsidiary of One Equity Partners, an international private equity firm. Constantia Flexibles is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.