If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Glory Polyfilms Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Glory Polyfilms Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Glory Polyfilms Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Glory Polyfilms Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Glory Films Limited (Glory) is a provider of flexible packaging solutions in India. The company is principally involved in the manufacture and marketing of a wide range of multilayer polyfilms. Its product portfolio includes an array of laminates, plastic film, and granules. Additionally, it produces three layer (co extruded films), five layer, and seven layer (nylon/EVOH based co-extruded films in roll form and pouches). These products find applications in diverse markets of food and FMCG industry including confectionary, beverages, cosmetics, snack foods and shampoos, among others. Its key clientele include Amul, Ruchi, Kaleesuwari, Britannia, Reliance Dairy Foods Ltd and Hindustan Unilever, among others. Glory is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.