If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Cermex OC: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cermex OC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cermex OC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cermex OC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cermex OC (Cermex) is a provider of comprehensive packaging equipment solutions. It is involved in manufacturing of automatic end of line packaging machinery. The company offers a wide range of packaging equipment solutions for shrink-wrapping, case packing and palletizing fast-moving consumer goods. Cermex packaging solutions includes product dividing, collating systems, shrink wrapping, RSC cases, wrap around blanks, robotic case packing, palletizing systems for cases and packs, combined case packing and palletizing units. It manufactures over 400 machines along with developing 10 to 12 innovations annually. Cermex operates as a subsidiary of Sidel, the world leader in solutions for packaging liquid food, and a division of the Swedish group, Tetra Laval. Cermex is headquartered at Corcelles-les-Citeaux, France.