If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Albea: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Albea"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Albea" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Albea"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Albea is a provider of diversified packaging solutions. Its product portfolio comprises of plastic tubes, laminated tubes, plastic closures, plastic containers, plastic and glass jars, powder dispensers, plastic and metal caps. In addition, the company offers bags and promotional items such as totes, travel articles, leather goods, cases and fancy jewelry. These products principally cater to hair care, fragrance, personal care, household and food, and pharmaceutical markets. Moreover, the company provides prototyping, product testing, contract manufacturing, and various decorating services including embossing, metalizing, screening and stamping. Furthermore, it operates 38 manufacturing plants in 14 countries spread across Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company operates as a part of Sun Capital Partners. Albea is headquartered in Gennevilliers, France.