If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
“This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering France packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for eight key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and France business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
• The metal packaging market in France reached EUR4.0 billion in 2014, an increase of 0.5% compared to the previous year.
• France is one of the largest glass manufacturing countries in the EU. However, the value of glass consumption fell by 2.6% in 2014, to reach a market value of EUR1.4 billion.
• The total market for rigid and flexible plastic packaging stood at EUR11.5 billion in 2014, an increase of 3.1% compared to 2013.
• “Latest Trends and Key Issues in France Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in France packaging market
• The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within France consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials– flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
• The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
• It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the France packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
• Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
• As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
• The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
• The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2006–2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.