If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
“This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering South Africa packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for ten key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and South Africa business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
• The South African packaging market was valued at ZAR79 billion in 2014. Plastics held the largest market share, followed by Paper & Board, Metal, and Glass.
• Plastics packaging holds the largest share in the South African packaging industry and was valued at ZAR35.9 billion in 2014.
• Paper & Board occupies the second place in the South African packaging market and was valued at ZAR25.2 billion in 2014.
• “Latest Trends and Key Issues in South Africa Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in South Africa packaging market
• The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within South Africa consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials– flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
• The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
• It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the South Africa packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
• Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
• As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
• The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
• The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010–2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break-up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.