If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
“This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering Asia-Pacific packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for ten key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and Asia-Pacific business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
• According to the Aluminum China Association, China accounts for 40% of the global Aluminum production and growth will be compounded by high investments in this sector.
• According to Canadean, consumers in the Asia-Pacific region purchased 47,932million liters of Beer & Cider and Spirits through retail off-premise channels in 2014, 9,530 million liters more than in 2010. This has been of benefit to the Glass packaging industry.
• China, India, and Japan are by far the most important packaging markets in Asia as they accounted for 77.4% of the total packs used in 2014. In absolute terms, China, India, and Indonesia will register the largest and fastest growth over the 2014–2018 period.
• “Latest Trends and Key Issues in Asia-Pacific Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Asia-Pacific packaging market
• The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Asia-Pacific consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials– flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
• The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
• It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Asia-Pacific packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
• Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
• As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
• The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
• The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010–2018. Each packaging material has detailed data breakdown by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.