If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Canadean's "Gerresheimer AG : Paper and Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gerresheimer AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Gerresheimer AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Gerresheimer AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Gerresheimer AG (Gerresheimer) manufactures and supplies specialty glass and plastic products primarily for pharma and healthcare industries. The company's product portfolio includes tubular glass, plastic systems and molded glass products such as vials, ampoules, cartridges, glass syringes, glass bottles and jars, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles, tablet containers, erlenmeyer flasks, laboratory glassware and plastic containers. It also provides cosmetics glass and finishing, and a range of primary supplies and application systems to customers in the personal care, automotive, and food and beverage industries. Geographically, the company operates manufacturing facilities across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. Gerresheimer is headquartered in Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.