If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"NPC Co., Ltd. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NPC Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "NPC Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "NPC Co., Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NPC Co., Ltd (NPC) is a provider of plastic packaging solutions. It offers a wide variety of products, which include containers, pallets, chair and desk, clean system and sheets. These products cater to food and beverages, chemical, and fish hatcheries industries. The company operates through four affiliates: National Moltek Co. Ltd, National Plus Co., Ltd, Jeju National Plastic Co, Ltd, and National C&D Co., Ltd., and two overseas joint ventures: Sanseng National Plastic (PTE) Ltd. and Tumen National Plastic Co., Ltd. In addition, the company markets its products in over 30 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania. NPC is headquartered in Kyonggi-Do, Korea.