If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Sun A. Kaken Co. Ltd. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sun A. Kaken Co. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sun A. Kaken Co. Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sun A. Kaken Co. Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sun A. Kaken Co. Ltd (Sun A. Kaken) is a flexible packaging product manufacturer. It manufactures, and markets plastic composite products, packaging materials, and industrial materials. The company categorizes its products under three groups, namely, flexible packaging, functional materials, and industrial materials and markets them under Range Do!, Bill Pak, PROSO, Tekni-Films, SUNNAGE, ADDOC S, ADPEEL, SUNYTECT, SANCUARY, SANCWIN, and SUNMARY brands among others. Sun A. Kaken's products find applications in a wide range of industries including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, optoelectronics, electronics, and adhesive tapes industries. The company operates four manufacturing facilities in Shizuoka, Fukuroi, Kakegawa, and Nara regions of Japan. It also manages a research institute in Shizuoka, Japan. The company operates an affiliate, Toho Jushi Kogyo Co., Ltd in Japan; and a joint venture, Eternal Sun A. (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. in China. Sun A. Kaken is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.