If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Dongil Paper Mfg. Co., Ltd. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dongil Paper Mfg. Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dongil Paper Mfg. Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dongil Paper Mfg. Co., Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dongil Paper Mfg. Co., Ltd. (Dongil Paper) is a paper and related packaging product manufacturer based in Korea. It is principally involved in manufacturing base paper for corrugated cardboard. Its product portfolio includes a wide variety of liner boards, such as kraft liner boards, jute liner and condebelt liner along with test liner, corrugated cardboard boxes, and corrugated medium paper. Dongil Paper operates through four manufacturing facilities located at Ansan, Gyeonggi province; Uiryeong, Gyeongnam province; Masan, Gyeongnam province and in Korea. Furthermore, it operates two affiliates: Wolsan Co., Ltd and Corenso Korea Co., Ltd. Dongil Paper is headquartered in Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea.