If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Canadean's "Robinson Plc - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Robinson Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Robinson Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Robinson Plc"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Robinson Plc (Robinson) is a provider of packaging solutions. The company offers custom injection molded plastic and rigid paperboard. Its products include tubs, plastic pots and lids, bowls, containers, hinged caps and closures in polypropylene, polyethylene terephthalate and R-PET, dispensers, pudding basins, wadded wide mouth closures, aerosol actuators and barrier linings. Robinson provides its products to food and drink, toiletries and cosmetics, and home care sectors. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Portland Works Limited, Robinson (Overseas) Limited, Robinson Plastic Packaging Limited, Robinson Paperboard Packaging Limited, and Robinson Packaging Polska Sp z o.o, among others. It has presence in the UK and Poland. Robinson is headquartered in Chesterfield, the UK.