If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Moorim P&P Co., Ltd. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Moorim P&P Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Moorim P&P Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Moorim P&P Co., Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Moorim P&P Co., Ltd. (Moorim) is a manufacturer and distributor of paper pulp products. The company manufactures various forms of pulps and other fibrous cellulosic materials through trees, waste fibers, rags and waste papers. It offers paper products such as one side coated paper, two side coated paper and paper boards; pulp products including chemical wood pulps, general pulps, semi-chemical wood pulps, sulfurous acid pulps, mechanical wood pulps and fibrous cellulosic pulps, among others. Moorim's products find applications in printing, magazines, books, paper used in computers, facsimiles, white duplex boards, corrugated cardboards, toilet paper, diapers and wet tissues. The company has operations in Australia, Canada, South Africa, and Uruguay. Moorim is headquartered in Ulsan, South Korea.