If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
In Q2 2015 we surveyed 1,000 respondents in the Russia about their attitudes towards various types of packaging. Topics included perception of various environmentally-friendly attributes, engagement with various novelties and features, perception of quality by material type, and packaging priorities by major FMCG industries.
• Use our data to understand consumer attitudes towards packaging sustainability
• Understand which features to prioritize – what excites consumers, and what don’t they care about?
• Learn more about what material types are seen as high, low, and medium quality
Reasons To Buy
• How environmentally-friendly do consumers believe packaging materials and claims to be?
• What packaging features are seen as exciting and essential, and which are “nice to have” or unappealing?
• What packaging benefits are consumers’ highest priority and how does this vary by industry?
Full list of questions asked about ingredients in Canadean Consumer’s 2015 Q2 global survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group