If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Pack-Track encourages you to think laterally and explore opportunities available outside your own market sectors. This case study takes a closer look at an applicator pack currently used for Garnier Neo antiperspirant dry cream and considers how it could cross over into other product categories.
• Use Canadean Consumer's selection of Pack-Track Seize+Adapt case studies to inspire packaging innovation.
• Understand the consumer trends that influence packaging innovation and consumer interaction with this pack.
• Learn to look outside your sector – sometimes a very small element of a pack could have application to your product.
Reasons To Buy
• Why is the Garnier Neo deodorant tube considered an interesting case for Seize+Adapt?
• What are the key packaging benefits of this pack?
• Which consumer trends has this packaging innovation capitalized on?
• Could this packaging idea work for my brands or products and give me an advantage over competitors?
Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Garnier Neo's squeezable applicator tube.
Explores how this easy, quick, hygienic (and potentially fun) means of dispensing could be applied to other product categories.