World Market Intelligence's "Luna Gold Corp. (LGC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Luna Gold Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Luna Gold Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Luna Gold Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Luna Gold Corp. (Luna Gold) is a gold mining company. It is involved in the operation, expansion, and exploration of gold properties. The company owns and operates a gold mine, The Aurizona Gold Mine (Aurizona) located in the municipality of Godofredo Viana in Maranhao, northeastern Brazil. Aurizona includes an open pit mine and gold processing plant. The mine has various deposits including Boa Esperanca, Piaba, Ferradura, Tatajuba and Conceicao deposits and several near-mine exploration targets. The company also has various brownfield exploration projects and greenfield exploration projects located in the Luna Greenfields district in northeast Brazil. Luna Gold is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.