"Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fortuna Silver Mines Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Fortuna Silver Mines Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Fortuna Silver Mines Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (Fortuna Silver Mines) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops silver, gold, zinc, and lead projects. Its project portfolio includes Caylloma mine in Peru and San Jose mine project in Mexico. Fortuna Silver Mines' Caylloma mine is located 225 km northwest of Arequipa, Peru which covers an area of 35,500 hectares and explores for silver, gold, zinc, and lead. The company's San Jose mine project is located in the Taviche Mining District, approximately 47 km south of the city of Oaxaca which covers an area of 64,400 hectares and explores for silver and gold. It operates in Canada, Peru, and Mexico. Fortuna Silver Mines is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.