"Invexans S.A. (MADECO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Invexans S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Invexans S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Invexans S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Invexans S.A. (Invexans), formerly Madeco S.A., is a diversified company. The company carries out business activities including manufacturing of finished and semi-finished products based on aluminum, copper, and related alloys; flexible packaging for the mass consumer market. It operates in the cables industry through its investment in Nexans. Invexans provides siding solutions such as aluminium products comprising door and window walls, interior partitions, curtain wall products, railings, and facade systems. The company also offers aluminum solutions for various industrial applications such as transportation, refrigeration and mining uses. It provides packaging solutions for consumer products such as juice powder, tomato sauce, snacks, pet food, and ice cream, among others. The company operates in Chile, Peru, Argentina, and Colombia. Invexans is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.