Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska (MEAN) is a not-for-profit wholesale electricity supply organization of NMPP Energy. The company sources electricity from coal, nuclear, natural gas, hydro, landfill gas and renewable sources. It also promotes members to produce power from natural gas and oil sources. MEAN operates in regional power markets such as Southwest Power Pool, MidContinent Independent System Operator, and western bilateral market through Western Electricity Coordinating Council; and North American Electric Reliability Corporation regional entities. The company also offers utility and energy related services including business software support, customer assistance, energy audits, community development assistance, and cost-of-service/rate design studies. It offers power supply, transmission, and related services to 65 communities in Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, and Wyoming states. MEAN is headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, the US.
Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska Key Recent Developments
Jul 18, 2016: MEAN approves distributed generation interim policy
Mar 31, 2016: MEAN kicks off ENERGYsmart LED commercial lighting program
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.