If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd. (Ryohin Keikaku) is a manufacturer and retailer of household goods. The company offers clothing, maternity products, health and beauty products, furniture, home appliances, foods and daily necessities. Its products portfolio includes tree house, flower, confectionery, beverages, stationery, kitchen supplies, bicycle, tableware, sofa, slippers and towels, curtain, lighting, storage furniture, bags, fashion accessories and women's wear, among others. Ryohin Keikaku markets its products under the brand of MUJI. The company provides product planning, development and wholesale services. It operates 284 retail stores and 117 product supply stores located across Japan. The company also has operations in France, the UK, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Turkey, Spain, the US, Hong Kong, Canada, Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, the Philippines and the UAE. Ryohin Keikaku is headquartered in Toshima-ku, Japan.