If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Naigai Co., Ltd. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Naigai Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Naigai Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Naigai Co., Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Naigai Co., Ltd. (Naigai) is a retailer of textile products. The company manufacture, imports and exports textile products for men, women and children. Its product portfolio includes hosiery, pantyhose, leggings, socks, tights, leg warmers, over knee socks and hi-socks. Naigai markets its products under the brands of SUPERIOR, Informel, N-Platy, concept, BODY CLOTHING, Poche, and il cuore, among others. The company operates through its subsidiaries in Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, China, and Taiwan. Naigai is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.