If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Talawakelle Tea Estate PLC (Talawakelle) is a manufacturer and distributor of tea products. The company's product portfolio includes Ceylon black tea, tea bags and green tea. It markets its products under the brands of Dimbulla and Ruhuna. Talawakelle distributes its products across the UAE, Syria, Turkey, Iran, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Japan, Chile, Libya, and Saudi Arabia. The company owns 17 tea estates located in the middle and south of Sri Lanka. It operates through its subsidiaries including TTEL Hydro Power Company (Pvt) Ltd and TTEL Somerset Hydro Power Company (Pvt) Ltd. The company operates as a subsidiary of Hayleys Plantation Services (Pvt) Ltd. Talawakelle is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.