If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Henri Maire SA - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Henri Maire SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Henri Maire SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Henri Maire SA"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Henri Maire SA (Henri Maire) is a manufacturer and marketer of wine. The company's product portfolio includes red wine, coral, white wine, yellow wine, specialty wines, festive wines and French wines. The company markets its products under the brand of JURA. Henri Maire distributes its products through direct sales channel to consumers, large-scale distributors, trade shows and restaurants. The company has operations in Germany, France and Switzerland. It operates through its subsidiaries including Cogevin SARL, Dherbey SARL, Henri Maire GmbH, and Laurent-Perrier SAS, among others. Henri Maire is headquartered in Arbois, France.