If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Anil Limited - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Anil Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Anil Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Anil Limited"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Anil Limited is a manufacturer of starch. The company's products include native starch, chemical starch, food grade starch, modified starch, pharma grade starch and liquid glucose. It also provides dextrin, glucose anhydrous, dextrose monohydrate, corn gluten meal, swollen, thin boiling starch, and ionic and spray starches. Anil Limited offers its products to textile, paper, food and beverage, animal feeds and pharmaceutical industries. The company's serves various clients such as Heinz, Procter & Gamble, Cadbury, Hindustan Lever, Nestle, ITC, Parle, Boots, Colgate, Arvind Mills, and Century Textiles. Its products are exported to the Middle East, Japan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Far East countries and other African countries. Anil Limited is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.