If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region across the global Home and Garden products retail market. China is the largest market for Home and Garden products in the region, and will continue to hold its position driven by improved living conditions, household disposable incomes and initiatives to increase homeownership. Along with China, India and Hong Kong are expected to grow at a higher CAGR over next five years. Online is the fastest growing channel in the region. However, specialist retailers still dominate home and garden market in the region.
• China is the largest and fastest growing market in the region for home and garden products, which is expected to achieve sales of US$367 billion by 2019 with a CAGR of 13.0%
• Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers continues to be the major channel for Home and Garden products, with a share of 52.7% in the total home and garden sales in the region.
• Online is the fastest growing channel in the region with its sales expected to reach approximately US$50 billion by 2019 with a CAGR of 34.9%
• Japan will continue to be the second largest retailer in the region but is expected to grow at a meagre CAGR of 1.6%
The “Home and Garden Retailing in Asia pacific, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the home and garden category across the Asia Pacific.
What else does this report offer?
• Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
• Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
• Category group and product sub category retail sales, and the fastest-growing markets for each region
• Retail sales of product sub categories covered: gardening and outdoor living, home improvement and homewares Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, home furniture and homewares retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, department stores, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, online, cash and carries and warehouse clubs and electrical and electronics specialists
Reasons To Buy
• Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of 12 largest Home and Garden markets in Asia Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
• Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Home and Garden retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
• Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
• Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
• Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
• Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key home and garden retailers in the region