If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Home and Garden products retail market in Middle East & Africa is expected to grow at a slow pace over the next five years. South Africa is the largest market for home and garden products in the region. However, Saudi Arabia is set to surpass South Africa by 2019 in terms of sales, fuelled by strong economic conditions, a large young population, increasing social media use, and western influence. In addition, government initiatives to increase the home ownership will help increase the demand for home and garden products in the country.
• The Middle East & Africa Home and Garden products market is forecast to mark over US$20 billion in retail sales by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 3.8%, driven by demand for home improvement products
• South Africa leads the Home and Garden market in 2014, but the market to is expected to remain virtually flat during 2014-2019
• Saudi Arabia will continue to grow at a faster pace during 2014-2019 at a CAGR of 8.5%, and will surpass South Africa by achieving sales of nearly US$10 billion
• Specialist retailers remains the major channel for Home and Garden products, with home improvement and gardening supplies retailers hold 65% market share in the region
The “Home and Garden Retailing in Middle East & Africa, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the home and garden category across the Middle East & Africa.
What else does this report offer?
• Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
• Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
• Category group and product sub category retail sales, and the fastest-growing markets for each region
• Retail sales of product sub categories covered: gardening and outdoor living, home improvement and homewares Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, home furniture and homewares retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, department stores, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, online, cash and carries and warehouse clubs and electrical and electronics specialists
Reasons To Buy
• Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the five largest home and garden markets in Middle East & Africa: South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and the UAE for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
• Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in home and garden retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
• Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
• Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
• Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
• Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Home and Garden retailers in the region