If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Furniture and Floor Coverings market in the Americas is expected to record meagre growth over the next five years as retail sales recover in the US, while Brazil observes a slowdown due to rising inflation and unemployment. The US will continue to be the largest market for the category in the region aided by an increase in housing activity and high consumer confidence. Latin American countries such as Peru and Chile are expected to record highest growth due to rising disposable incomes, stable economic conditions and increased domestic demand.
• The Americas Furniture and Floor Coverings market is forecast to cross US$180 billion in sales by 2019, supported by modest value growth in the US market
• Online will continue to be the fastest growing channel at a CAGR of 9.0% during 2014-2019, while home improvement and gardening supplies retailers will dominate the regional sales with nearly 70% in sales
• The US will remain as the largest contributor to the Americas Furniture and Floor Coverings sales but is expected to expand at a nominal CAGR of 2.7% compared to Peru which is expected to grow fastest at 6.0% CAGR
• Latin American countries, mainly Chile and Peru, are observing higher growth on the back of rise in homeownership and spending power. Affordable and modern furniture are very popular in these countries
The “Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Americas, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Furniture and Floor Coverings category across the Americas.
What else does this report offer?
• Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
• Market insights based on consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors on regional and country basis
• Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for the category group and further breakdown for individual sub-categories: Furniture as well as Floor coverings
• Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Furniture and Floor Coverings’ retail dynamics across various channels Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: home furniture and homewares retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, department stores, online, home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, and cash and carries and warehouse clubs
Reasons To Buy
• Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the nine largest Furniture and Floor Coverings markets in Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, the US, and Venezuela for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
• Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Furniture and Floor Coverings retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
• Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
• Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
• Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
• Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Furniture and Floor Coverings retailers in the region