If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region across the global Furniture and Floor Coverings retail market. China is the largest market for Furniture and Floor Coverings in the region, and will continue to hold its position driven by improved living conditions, household disposable incomes and initiatives to increase homeownership. Along with China, India and Indonesia are expected to grow at a higher CAGR over next five years. A key trend observed in the region was increasing number of online retailers foraying into furniture retail segment.
• China is the largest and fastest growing market in the region for Furniture and Floor Coverings, which is expected to surpass US$200 billion in sales by 2019
• Home furniture and homewares retailers continues to be the major channel for Furniture and Floor Coverings, with a share of 78.6% in the total Furniture and Floor Coverings sales in the region
• Online is the fastest growing channel in the region with its sales expected to grow at a CAGR of 34.9% during 2014-2019
• Japan will continue to be the second largest retailer in the region but is expected to grow at a meagre CAGR of 1.9%
The “Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Asia pacific, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Furniture and Floor Coverings category across the Asia Pacific.
What else does this report offer?
• Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
• Market insights based on consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors on regional and country basis
• Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for the category group and further breakdown for individual sub-categories: Furniture as well as Floor coverings
• Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Furniture and Floor Coverings’ retail dynamics across various channels Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: home furniture and homewares retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, department stores, online, home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, and cash and carries and warehouse clubs
Reasons To Buy
• Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of 12 largest Furniture and Floor Coverings markets in Asia Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
• Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Furniture and Floor Coverings retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
• Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
• Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
• Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
• Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Furniture and Floor Coverings retailers in the region