If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Sales of home and garden products accounted for 7.2% of the total retail sales in 2014. Ongoing real estate developments and changing lifestyles in Australia have helped home and garden products to achieve buoyant growth. Urbanization and improving consumption patterns are expected to drive per capita spending on home and garden products, which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% over the next five years.
• Home improvement is the largest segment and contributed 65.1% towards the home and garden products category group in 2014
• Value retailers are expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over the analysis period.
• The market is fragmented, as the sector is dominated by both domestic as well as international retailers
• Sales through channel are expected to witness a strong CAGR of 11% during 2014-2019.
“Home and Garden Products Retailing in Australia - Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
• A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
• Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting home and garden products retail dynamics for gardening and outdoor living, home improvement, and homewares from 2009 to 2019
• Sales of home and garden products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; home furniture and homewares retailers; department stores; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; online; other specialist retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; electrical and electronics specialists; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
• An overview of key home and garden products retailers operating across Australia and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home and garden products sector in the Australian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in home and garden products category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest growing categories including gardening and outdoor living; home improvement and homewares, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home and garden products market
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home and garden products market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share