If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Jewelry, watches and accessories market in Australia witnessed healthy growth in 2014 and sales in the product sector are expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% over the analysis period. Specialist retailers accounted for 57.1% of sales in 2014 while sales through online channel is also gaining momentum. The outlook for the jewelry, watches, and accessories market will remain positive over the forecast period.
• Jewelry, watches and accessories accounts for a small share of the total retail sales in Australia.
• Specialist retailers were the most preferred channel for customers, having accounted for 57.1% of jewelry, watches and accessories sales in 2014
• Sales through online channel stood at 6.5% of the total sales in the sector in 2014 and are expected to reach 8.8% by 2019.
“Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Australia - Market Summary & Forecasts” ” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019
What else does this report offer?
• A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
• Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
• Sales of jewelry, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
• An overview of key jewelry, watches and accessories retailers operating across Australia and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on jewelry, watches and accessories sector in the Australian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in jewelry, watches and accessories category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest growing categories including jewelry, watches and accessories, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the jewelry, watches and accessories market
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewelry, watches and accessories market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share