If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Luggage and leather goods sales in Australia are expected to witness a healthy growth over the next five years, with the sales expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2014-2019. Increasing fashion consciousness, increasing disposable incomes, and increasing demand for aesthetically attractive bags is driving the sales of luggage and leather goods in the country. Growing tourist arrivals in the country will further boost the market. Specialist retailers continue to the most preferred channel, while sales through online channel is witnessing rapid growth.
• Commanding a 45.6% share of the overall sales in the segment, specialist retailers dominate the luggage and leather goods market in Australia.
• Luggage and leather goods sales accounted for a marginal share of the total retail sales in 2014 and the sales are expected to reach AUD1.8 billion by 2019.
• Online is the fastest-growing channel in the luggage and leather goods category
“Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Australia - Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
• A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
• Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting luggage and leather goods retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
• Sales of luggage and leather goods through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; duty free retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists
• An overview of key luggage and leather goods retailers operating across Australia and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on luggage and leather goods sector in the Australian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in luggage and leather goods category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest growing categories including luggage and leather goods, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the luggage and leather goods market
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the luggage and leather goods market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share