If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Sales in sports and leisure equipment accounted for 1.08% of the total sales in 2014. Per capita expenditure on sport and leisure equipment stood at AUD117 in 2014, and is expected to reach AUD126 by 2019, growing at a robust CAGR of 1.5% during 2014-2019. Burgeoning youth population, aspirations for a healthier lifestyle, and increasing disposable incomes are the major factors driving the sales of sports and leisure equipment.
• Sales through the online channel are gaining traction, with the channel expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% during 2014-2019 to account for 8.9% of the total sales in the segment.
• Sports equipment was the largest category with 56.2% in retail sales in 2014
• Specialist retailers dominate the sport and leisure equipment market in Australia, having accounted for 67.1% of the sales in the segment
“Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in Australia - Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
• A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
• Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting sports and leisure equipment retail dynamics for sports equipment and toys and games from 2009 to 2019
• Sales of sports and leisure equipment through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
• An overview of key sports and leisure equipment retailers operating across Australia and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on sports and leisure equipment sector in the Australian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in sports and leisure equipment category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest growing categories including sports equipment and toys and games, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the sports and leisure equipment market
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the sports and leisure equipment market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share