If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Books, News and Stationery products market in Australia has been witnessing steady growth over the past few years. The local book industry in Australia has been protected by the parallel import restrictions (PIR) which provides protection for the publication of books and prevents book sellers from sourcing world titles at cheaper prices. Similarly to many other countries, book stores across Australia are closing down due to decreasing sales through physical stores. Sales from online stores are witnessing significant growth due to a wider product choice.
• Books, news and stationery segment is projected to witness steady growth over the next few years and account for 1.4% of the total retail market by 2019.
• Online retail channel to post healthy growth in the forecast period
• Advent of digital technology, increasing internet penetration, and increasing adoption of mobile devices is projected to pose a challenge to physical sales of books, news and stationery products.
“Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Australia - Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
• A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
• Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting books, news and stationery retail dynamics for printed media, stationery and cards from 2009 to 2019
• Sales of books, news and stationery products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; other specialist retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers
• An overview of key books, news and stationery retailers operating across Australia and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on books, news and stationery sector in the Australian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in books, news and stationery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest growing categories including printed media and stationery and cards, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the books, news and stationery market
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the books, news and stationery market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share