If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Health and beauty segment witnessed a steady growth in sales in 2014. An increasing number of working women, an inclination towards western lifestyles, and self-grooming among young consumers will influence the personal care category over the forecast period. Offline channels continue to be the preferred choice for customers, however, sales through online channel is gaining traction with increasing number of customers making online purchases.
• The health and beauty segment accounts for 3.2% of the overall retail sales in 2014
• Online spending on health and beauty products accounts for 7.1% of the total retail sales in the segment in 2014
• Bulk of the sales of health and beauty products are sold through offline channels including hypermarkets, supermarkets, drug stores and health and beauty stores.
• An increasing number of retail outlets with a wide range of product offerings are set to drive the sales in the segment.
“Health and Beauty Retailing in Australia - Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
• A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
• Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting health and beauty retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
• Sales of health and beauty products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations; duty free retailers; value, variety stores, general merchandise retailers and vending machines
• An overview of key health and beauty retailers operating across Australia and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Australian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
• Understand the performance of health and beauty product sector, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share