If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The retail sector in Australia saw steady growth over the past few years and the trend is set to continue through to 2019. Strong domestic demand, increasing disposable incomes, and improving macroeconomic factors are touted to be the major factors driving growth of retail sector in the country. The increasing penetration of the internet and mobile devices is fueling the growth of sales through the online channel, and the trend is expected to gain further traction over the next five years.
• Increasing Social Media Penetration - An opportunity for retailers
• Increasing number of consumers preferring the private label brands
• Australians increasingly using mobiles for shopping
• Growth in tourism sector to boost retail spending
• Food and grocery is the largest sector accounting for 57% of the overall retail sales in 2014
“Retailing in Australia - Market Summary & Forecasts, 2014-2019” provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Australia retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the Australia retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
• In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
• Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors.
• Retail sales and fastest growing product categories that includes Clothing; Footwear; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Health and Beauty; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment; Jewelry, Watches and Accessories; Luggage and Leather Goods
• Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on 26 products across 12 product sectors in the Australia retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer, and technology trends influencing the retail market
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest growing categories in the market with insights on performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the Australia retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share