If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Shinwon Corporation - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shinwon Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Shinwon Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Shinwon Corporation"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shinwon Corporation (Shinwon) is a manufacturer and marketer of apparel and accessories for men and women. Its product portfolio includes garments, handbags, sweaters, knits, suits, and leather jackets. The company markets its products under the brands of BESTI BELLI, SI, VIKI, ISABEY de PARIS, SIEG, SIEG FAHRENHEIT, VanHart di Albazar and Romeo Santamaria. Shinwon exports its products to the US, Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Guatemala, and other European countries. The company operates through distribution outlets in Korea and branch offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macao and Singapore. Shinwon is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.