If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Kumpulan Fima Berhad - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kumpulan Fima Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Kumpulan Fima Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Kumpulan Fima Berhad"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kumpulan Fima Berhad (KFima) is an investment holding company. The company offers manufacturing, food, bulking, plantation and property investment services. It provides printing products such as travel documents, security and confidential documents, licenses and banknote. KFima also offers palm kernel, crude palm oil, canned mackerel, frozen tuna loins, canned tuna, canned sardine, latex concentrates, oils, oleochemicals, fats, industrial chemicals, and others. The company provides services including offset printing, screen printing, pineapple and oil palm cultivation, food packaging, liquid bulk terminals, break-bulking, freight forwarding, trucking and logistics. It has operations in Malaysia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. KFima is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.